Hero Essay Writing Help
The triumph of good over evil is existent in any movie. This ceaseless theme is only evident of our fascination with heroism. Heroes do not merely exist in literary books, movies or animated shows. In fact, the most important demonstration of heroism is the one that is seen in everyday life. Many of us have had our share of experience on this, and as such writing a hero essay would not be much of a problem.
Hero Essay Page Navigation
Download Free Sample of a Hero Essay
Hero Definition Essay
Hero Essay Sample (click to enlarge)
The term hero has different meanings in different contexts. Heroes are people who sacrifice their lives to safeguard other people’s lives and interests.
A person who acts with courage and strength saving human lives and property or stops a bad incident from taking place is called a hero. The act is not for monetary gains but out of humanity and selflessness.
ProfEssays.com can write about hero definition essays for you. We have over 5oo qualified writers to give you an efficient professional essay.
Political leaders, past and present, like Abraham Lincoln, John Kennedy, Obama and others in the USA, or Nelson Mandela in Africa are idols of many. Heroes could also include sportsmen, singers, entrepreneurs etc, those who stand as examples of heroic feats.
In our day to day life we come across many incidents where we hear about brave acts done by men and women. These could include saving lives of human and property during calamities like fire, thefts and accidents.
Do remember ProfEssays.com can write a top class hero definition essays for you.
How Can We Help
Hero Essay Outline
Outline means the frame work of points that we use while writing an essay. It is a statement or summary of a written work. While writing a hero essay outline we should put it in the following order
Statement describing the character of hero
Action where the heroics took place with
His positive and negative action with details of
how even his negative actions were for the
benefits of public. Supporting details should be
The present actions due to which the topic is being
written with supporting examples.
The impact of the write up on the hero and ending
the topic by reflecting the actions of the super hero.
ProfEssays.com can write for you an excellent essay on hero essay outline at affordable charges. ProfEssays.com was established in the year 2003 and since then there has been no looking back. More than 65 % of their clients have come back to them as repeat customers with new orders.
Customers should note that apart from essays, ProfEssays.com has proficient writers to write thesis, dissertations, resumes, reports and admission papers. So place all your writing orders with ProfEssays.com and be assured of a excellent work in return.
How Can We Help
How Can We Help
ProfEssays.com is a professional custom essay writing service provider. Teachers often assign a hero essay for us to realize that heroism is not only seen in fictional characters like superman or wonder woman. ProfEssays.com provides you a number of guidelines to help you write your hero essay.
Writing a hero essay should be fairly easy. ProfEssays.com outlines few tips on how to compose your essay easier.
- Read the essay question or theessay prompt to identify where your instructor wants to lead you.
- Choose an essay topic that interests you.
- Do extensive research on your topic.
- Create an essay outline which will guide you, which is composed of essay introduction, body and conclusion.
- Follow a clear essay format.
If you have any essay writing task that you find difficult to compose, or you probably just do not have much time to write another essay – probably, it is time for you to consider to buy essay on line. With this, ProfEssays.com would be more than willing to assist you. We are a professional custom essays writing service company who provides custom written essays to all our customers. As we only hire professional and certified academic writers, we are known to deliver papers that highly customized. All the papers we released are written from scratch, all in strict accordance to the individual needs and requirements of our customers. In addition to this, we assure you that your paper is totally free from any form of plagiarism, as all papers are checked with a meticulous anti plagiarism software before sending it over to the customer. On time delivery is also our concern, so you need not worry about when you will be receiving your paper. In fact, in cases of emergency, we can assure you that your custom essay can be completed within 8 hours. In addition to this, if you would find your paper to be unsatisfactory, you can have it revised for an unlimited number of times.
Prompt delivery, quality custom written paper, and plagiarism free materials are not the only commitment that we have to our customers. We take customer service a step further by providing you security, privacy, and assistance. We provide you security by ensuring you that all your financial transactions with us are safe. To assure this, we have commissioned a company that has earned a reputation for facilitating secure internet financial transactions. Also, your privacy is protected with us as we guarantee you 100% confidentiality. If you have any concern, you can reach us at any time through our customer support team. Our customer support team is readily available to address all your concerns any time of the day, and any day of the week. With all these benefits, you will be surprised to find that our rate remain to be highly reasonable.
Superheroes are unique characters with special powers and extraordinary abilities. Their jobs are to protect the public.
We need to have good imaginary skills while writing a Superhero Essay. For children the super heroes they idolize are Spiderman, Batman, He Man, Phantom and Tarzan.
ProfEssays.com suggests a few basic rules to be followed while writing any superhero essay
- The history of the superhero
- The gender whether male or female
- Should be clear and easy to follow. Do not copy from any existing superheroes.
- There should always be a villain and lots of enemies. He is more powerful initially.
- Create a reason for enmity.
- Decide what powers of strength, vehicles each has.
- Draw cartoons with your essay.
We at ProfEssays.com understand the stress you undergo with your studies and other activities in your college. You may not be able to give your cent percent concentration on your Superhero Essay. ProfEssays.com suggests you decide on the topic with your professor and order the paper from us. You can always refer to us as a resource.
You can read a lot about the super heroes in comic strips and watch them in films and television serials. ProfEssays.com is available 24/7 to receive your orders and join their list of satisfied customers.
How Can We Help
Different people give different interpretation to the word “heroism”. Some consider acts of bravery as heroism while for some it is any act which is extra ordinary.
We can write a lot on heroism essays provided we have the time to research for facts, write and present in a proper way and give 100% attention. This is where ProfEssays.com comes in the picture. With over 500 expert writers we can give you the best of essays. We want you to come back to us again with another order and join our family of satisfied customers.
Heroism essay can be on civilian bravery acts like helping in any calamity, courage shown at times of war by the military, sportsmen breaking and bettering records, singers creating new albums which are an instant hit or businessmen who with their risk taking calculations make a huge profit.
ProfEssays.com offers you a package
- Original work with no copying
- Prompt delivery
- Value for your money
- All your requirements taken care
- Changes, revisions are allowed
- Round the clock customer service available
- Delivery within 8 hours in emergencies
- Essays available in formats APA, MLA, or other.
Writers at ProfEssays.com are proving they are real heroes in their field by the heroic writings they provide.
How Can We Help
Looking for an exceptional company to do some custom writing for you? Look no further than ProfEssays.com! You simply place an order with the writing instructions you have been given, and before you know it, your essay or term paper, completely finished and unique, will be completed and sent back to you. At ProfEssays.com, we have over 500 highly educated, professional writers standing by waiting to help you with any writing needs you may have! We understand students have plenty on their plates, which is why we love to help them out. Let us do the work for you, so you have time to do what you want to do!
You know what I always liked about Batman and Iron Man over the rest of the superheroes? The fact that they are (relatively) normal guys. They don’t need any special powers to fit into the same category as Spiderman, Superman, or Wonder Woman.
Heroes can be, and usually are, real people. And that’s exactly what we’re going to focus on when writing a hero essay–who your real-life hero is and why.
What Is a Hero Essay?
Before we get started on how to make your hero essay awesome, we first must answer the question what is a hero essay?
Put simply, a hero essay is one in which you describe someone you look up to or admire. This could be a family member, teacher, community leader, friend, celebrity, or even a random stranger who did a kind deed.
When writing about whoever you end up choosing, keep in mind that the hero essay is not just describing what the person is like. You need to expand on certain qualities that you admire in the person, and why you admire those qualities. Unlike Professor X, your reader can’t read your mind, so you have to make those connections in your writing. To bring your hero to life on the page, it also helps to have examples or anecdotes of those qualities.
Now let’s get into the technical side of writing a hero essay. For the purposes of my examples, I’m going to use one of the heroes I mentioned above–Batman!
Steps for Writing a Hero Essay
The first thing you want to do is choose your hero. Obviously, for me, it’s Batman. For you, choose someone who you can write a whole essay on. You don’t want to wind up halfway through your essay with nothing left to say–which brings me to the next step.
To ensure that you have a fully fleshed out essay, it’s best to make an outline. This way you’ll know in which order to write your details, and you’ll know that your essay will be fully developed by the time you’re done writing it.
Every essay–and, thus, every essay outline–should have at least three things: an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Hero essays are no different.
Your hero essay introduction should include three main components:
- A hook: The hook is the first sentence or two of your introduction and is what grabs your reader’s attention. Whether this is a quote, anecdote or statistic, be sure your hook draws readers in and leaves them wanting more.
- A little bit of background: Your hero essay will probably be about someone you know (though it doesn’t have to be). Therefore, your reader probably won’t know who the person is–and even if they do, include some background information anyway. This could mean a brief description of your relationship to the person, or any details–such as their occupation, hobbies, etc.–that are relevant to setting up your essay.
- Your thesis statement: The thesis statement is where the introduction all comes together. It’s what explains exactly what you’re writing about and provides a brief preview of your essay to the reader.
My introduction might look something like this:
The city of Gotham is one of the most crime-ridden places in the country, not because of petty crimes, but because of true criminal masterminds.But one man has dedicated his life to ridding the streets of evildoers, making the city safe for its citizens–Batman.Batman is a hero to not just me, but to an entire city because of his timeliness in responding to danger, his unwavering sense of justice, and his awesome gadgets.
You probably noticed that I included three different qualities in my thesis statement (timeliness, justice and awesome gadgets), which would make my hero essay a 5-paragraph essay. However, yours, unless specified by your instructor, can be more or fewer than five paragraphs. The key is to write a complete story that clearly depicts your hero.
No matter how many paragraphs are in the body sections of your hero essay, each paragraph should have at least three elements:
- A topic sentence: Your topic sentence lets the reader know what the main idea of the paragraph is.
- Support for the topic sentence: For a hero essay, your support will usually come in the form of one or more anecdotes. These serve as examples to back up your point.
- A good transition to the next paragraph: Transitions are important because they make your writing flow. Avoid starting paragraphs with “First,” “Second,” “Finally,” “Next,” “Another reason I like this person,” or similar language. Phrases like these make your writing sound immature and clunky. Putting a good transition at the end of your paragraphs enables you to go right into the next paragraph and avoid all those useless words.
I’m only going to show you my first body paragraph, but I think you’ll get the point.
Batman may cut it close sometimes, but he manages to save most people just in time.When the Joker threw Batman’s love interest, Rachel, off of a building, Batman jumped after her and protected her as they fell, which saved her life. Batman also saved Commissioner Gordon who was attacked by gangster Alberto Holliday while escorting Holliday’s rival, Sal Maroni, to jail.Of course Batman can’t possibly save everyone on time–he’s just one man. But because of his clear sense of justice, he tries to save as many people as possible.
At last we come to the conclusion. This does not have to be as long as your body paragraphs. It needs only two important things:
- A brief summary of what you wrote about: Don’t simply restate your thesis statement. You’ve gone into a fair amount of detail since then, and you want the summary to reflect that.
- A closing statement: This should give your hero essay a sense of closure. Think about why your hero is important and why you or other people want to emulate this person.
Here’s what my conclusion would look like:
Batman has saved countless lives–including Rachel, Commissioner Gordon, and many citizens of Gotham–and in many cases just in time. Because of his commitment to justice, he refuses to kill or harm anyone, including his nemeses, and commits acts of selflessness without pay or other incentives. In addition to his incredible personal qualities, he also has amazing gadgets, like boomerangs, the Batmobile, and smoke bombs, to help him achieve justice on the streets of Gotham.Perhaps if more people were this moral and selfless (and had the right tools for the job), the whole world could stop evildoers in their tracks, just like Batman.
Tips to Make Your Hero Essay Super
Now that you have the basics down, it’s time for a couple helpful hints on how to go from an okay hero essay to a great one.
- Pick a person people might not expect. Your instructor has probably read a dozen or more hero essays by the time he or she gets to yours. One way to make yours stand out is to choose to write about someone unexpected. This could be a younger sibling that has overcome adversity or the homeless man who helped push cars up a hill in a snowstorm.
- On the same note, pick qualities that people might not expect. If you don’t have any unexpected people to write about, or you just simply don’t want to, another option is writing about unexpected qualities. Most people can look up to someone for their kindness, generosity, intelligence, or even fame. But writing about someone’s creativity, courage, determined spirit, or optimism in extreme misfortune can be a fresh take on a common essay theme.
These are just two ways to make your hero essay more nuanced. A little bit of complexity and out-of-the-box thinking in your writing will take it to the next level. Just think about it this way, it’s better to have a Dark Knight essay (nuanced and complex) than an Adam West Batman essay (simple and a little corny).
Image by marvelousRoland via flickr
Image via spinoff.comicbookresources.com
I hope that I’ve given you enough to get those creative juices flowing. If you finish your hero essay and you still don’t think it’s up to par, send it over to one of the Kibin editors. They’ll help you make it great.
Psst... 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays.